FS: 2004 330xi Excellent condition (Northern Pennsylvania)
06-18-2013 at 07:22 PM - FS: 2004 330xi Excellent condition (Northern Pennsylvania)
We have decided to sell our BMW 330xi. Here are the details:
- Original owner; 224K highway mileage; always garage kept
- Body is in beautiful condition. NO rust. It has the minor dings and "door dents" you'd expect with a car this age, but nothing else. Underneath is clean. All protective shields are still there. CV boots are in good shape (no tears).
- All lighting (outside and inside the car) and all dash gauges work fine
- Car is in excellent running condition. Starts with no problem, idles smooth, accelerates with power and no hesitation. Engine is clean and runs very smooth. Always kept up on regular maintenance (oil changes, air / cabin filters, wiper blades, etc.)
- Replaced within the last year: fuel pump, DISA Valve, CCV valve (and all hoses), valve cover gasket, spark plugs, upper radiator hose. Also had 4 new Toyo tires installed.
- All engine service / maintenance throughout the life of the car was either done by a BMW dealer or myself. ALL parts are BMW authentic (no aftermarket)
- The only problem with it now is a front-end shaking on acceleration (more noticeable at lower speeds). This shake only happens under load (gas pedal pressed). Removing my foot from the gas pedal makes the shake virtually disappear. I strongly believe it's the front-right axle / CV joint that needs replacing (given the above and the fact it has some play when I move it with my hand). It's either that or the transfer case needs to be replaced. But at the moment I just don't have the time anymore to look at it.
I am located in Saylorsburg, PA (18353). I took VERY good car of this car during its lifetime and quite honestly don't want to let it go. Car is being sold AS IS with no warranty. I am in no rush to sell it, and will not entertain low ball offers. I kindly ask that you don't waste my time if you are not prepared to pay my asking price of $6250. Please email me with any questions. Thanks for looking!
Here's a link to an 11-minute video of the car detailing everything I can think of: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_vVEmJI4AA
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)